BRAVIS Galaxee 4free (formerly BRAVIS Pico) allows you to conduct videoconferencing between multiple users simultaneously using just an Internet connection and a webcam and microphone.
The advantage of this program is that you do not need additional hardware or dedicated servers. It has been developed with closed groups in mind using peer to peer connections. It's especially useful when performing negotiations or interviews as you can add other users at any time. Bravis Galaxee 4free adapts the quality of the call to the type of connection you have which means that communication is usually pretty stable. In addition, you have a chat client which can also accept new additions at any time. Overall, the program is very easy to use and you never feel like you have to explain to other users how they may join and remove themselves from conversations at any time. If you need to be able to conduct video conferences with an unlimited number of users, then you'll find BRAVIS Galaxee 4free an easy to use and solid solution.
A very good multiple video conferencing app which doesn't require installation and is easy enough for anyone to use.
- New conference-room option for the Professional edition
- New presence status "Away", "Not available", "Do not disturb", "At work", "Invisible" and automatic "In conference"
- Automatic status change when idle
- Status note can be set
- Invisible list
- Sounds for instant messages and changes of the presence status
- List of missed calls with callback function
- Hiding offline contacts is now possible
- Support for graphical smileys
- More stable video playback
- Improved support for audio devices in Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Interrupted file transfer can now be continued even after restarting the software